HOME ABOUT US OUR WINES SHOP ONLINE SHOP ONLINE (USA) PHOTO GALLERY CONTACT US
       
   
   
 
HOME / OUR WINES / Wines / 2015 Chardonnay
 
 
div_line
UK Distributor
Click here to visit the website of our UK distributor.
div_line
Visit Us

Visiting Hours:
Tuesday -
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 15:00
Monday/Sunday: - Closed


Click here for a map and directions to our farm.

   


2015 Chardonnay
View Full-Size Image


2015 Chardonnay


Number pieces in box:6
Order / Enquiry

A wine created in a rich complex style with citrus, lime and hints of apricot flavours. Elegant aroma shows citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds to the complexity. Good fruit and balance with long lingering  finish. Enjoy now or benefit from cellaring. Best served at 13 -14C.

Alc   :  13.5 / T.A.  :  5.9 / pH   :  3.56 / R.S.  :  2.3

  • Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 23 to 24B.
  • The yield was 6 tons per hectare.
  • About 25% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 75% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels.
  • Left on lease in barrels for 9 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.